Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Monday, February 11, 2008

'Entourage' vs. 'The Super-Delegate'

Ari Emanuel, model for Ari Gold in 'Entourage,' has announced at Huff Post that he wants his bro, Rep. Rahm Emanuel, a noted Clinton backer, to throw his super-delegated vote to the candidate who gets most of the elected delegates (presumably Obama). He plaintively writes, "My brother Rahm Emanuel is a superdelegate. I love my brother, and I trust my brother. But I gave up letting my brother dictate my life since he
determined whether he got the top or bottom bunk in our bedroom back in Chicago. "So, as much as I love and respect him, I don't trust him and his fellow superdelegates to decide for me and the American people who should be the Democratic nominee - and, therefore, most likely the next president of the United States." Maybe Ari, when one of the candidates does have to throw in the towel, can get the two of them to "hug it out."

No comments: