Support indie blogging--and keep it ad-free--by purchasing a G.M. book, below right.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Preview of My New Book Is Here!

Yes, folks, a new edition of my award-winning Random House book The Campaign of the Century: Upton Sinclair's Race for Governor of California and the Birth of Media Poltics will be published this fall by PoliPoint Press, with a new preface and, this time, in various e-editions as well. I'll be posting excerpts and videos all month but for now, here's a brief teaser along with a decription of the book. More soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read your book for my AP Government and Politics class (I'm in high school) and I loved it!!! So fascinating, and usually politics are so bor-ing!

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more specific than elsewhere, thanks.

- Norman

sophia said...

i am looking forward to reading this book and enhance my sence of politics and something true!

r4 card said...

I liked this article. It was so great.thanks !!
R4
R4i
R4DS
ds r4
R4 DS
マジコン
R4 Card
r4 ds 購入
Acekard 2i

r4 card said...

very helpful post!I liked this article.It was so great.thanks !!
R4
R4i
R4DS
ds r4
R4 DS
マジコン
R4 Card
r4 ds 購入
Acekard 2i

r4 card said...

You are absolutely right.very helpful post!I liked this article.It was so great.thanks !!
R4
R4i
R4DS
ds r4
R4 DS
マジコン
R4 Card
r4 ds 購入
Acekard 2i

r4 card said...

Thanks for the insight.You are absolutely right.I liked this article.It was so great.thanks!!
R4
R4i
R4DS
ds r4
R4 DS
マジコン
R4 Card
r4 ds 購入
Acekard 2i

r4 card said...

It was so great.You are absolutely right.I liked this article.thanks!!
R4
R4i
R4DS
ds r4
R4 DS
マジコン
R4 Card
r4 ds 購入
Acekard 2i

My anti-death penalty e-book

My anti-death penalty e-book
Click cover to read more on history, and current debate, in America.