Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting Your 'Fil'

Serious Eats provides a true community service.  Opposed to Chick-Fil-A's political stance but addicted to their sandwiches?  Or maybe just mildly interested in what they taste like?   The Food Lab at Serious Eats provides a guide to how to make them at home.   "I don't normally like to mix my food with my politics, but the thought of where my chicken sandwich dollars might be going is enough to leave a bad taste in my mouth, no matter how crispety-crunchety, spicy-sweet and salty that juicy chicken sandwich may be."  With detailed instructions, full recipe right down to the pickles (Vlasic) and many photos.

Also:  Did not know that beloved (by some) In-N-Out-Burger provides Bible verses on bottom of their cups? Also owned by conservative Christians.   Myself, never been to a Chick-Fil-A or In-N-Out, though not for political or religious reasons.

No comments: