Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Krugman Charges Clinton With Theft!

Paul's a little mad at Bill right now.  But let him tell it:
I’m pretty annoyed with Bill Clinton right now; he’s just spoiled one of my standard joke lines. You see, when giving talks about the economy, I’ve often said that I am have a different take from other pundits, because I know some stuff most political reporters don’t, like … arithmetic. I’ll never be able to use that line again without being accused of stealing it from the Big Dog.
Seriously, that was an awesome speech. Clinton isn’t just an amazing political talent; he has the ability to make wonkery accessible and compelling. Of course, he had one major advantage over the supposed wonks on the other side (still shaking my head over the Ryan implosion), namely, the well-known liberal bias of the facts.
He goes on to find one big fact Bill got wrong, though, re: "structural unemployment."

No comments: