Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dennis No Menace?

Meet your new liberal Fox News contributor--on O'Reilly's show, no less.  It's former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who at least brings a true lefty perspective unlike, say, Evan Bayh and Bob Beckel.  His first appearance is Thursday and, gosh, he must need the paycheck.  But he has appeared on Fox often.  And I would have thought that the other candidate who lost to Marcy Kaptur last year--Joe the Plumber--would have gotten the nod.

 I first wrote about him back in 1978 when he was the boy mayor of Cleveland.  Yes, that long ago. “Through 16 years in Congress and two presidential campaigns, Fox News has always provided me with an opportunity to share my perspective with its enormous viewership,” he said in a statement. “I look forward to a continuation of our relationship, this time as a Fox News contributor.”

No comments: