Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Corn on Prouty

Old friend and colleague David Corn with new piece at Mother Jones explaining all you've wanted to know about his dealings with Scott Prouty, who at this moment is going public with Ed Schultz on MSNBC on why he shot and leaked the "47% video."  For example, David:
I respected his desire for privacy. He was about to commit a courageous and unprecedented act of whistle-blowing. But as we neared publication, I said I had to know his name. Do you really need it? he asked. Yes, I replied, explaining I could not publish the stories without knowing his identity. I vowed I would keep it a secret....
After the video went viral:
There was much speculation. One well-known journalist repeatedly informed me that he knew the source was a woman and requested that I put him in touch with her.

No comments: