Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Liberals Call for Death

Believe me, I'm hardly surprised to read that Senators Schumer and Feinstein have both now called for executing the surviving Boston bomb suspect if found guilty.  It's a liberal tradition.  Both of them come from states that have stopped executing people.  As I said two days ago, as I did when Tim McVeigh was captured--I remain against capital punishment in all cases.  The title of the book I wrote not long ago with Robert Jay Lifton sort of says it: "Who Owns Death?"  You can also see my ebook: "Dead Reckoning." 

Facts here:  only 21countries carried out executions last year.  U.S. ranked 5th highest. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately we still have the death penalty in CA. And most liberals here would disagree with many of Dianne's positions.