Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scoop from Unlikely Source

Who'd a thunk the venerable NY Review of Books would track down the alleged mentor of Boston bomber?  "Allakhverdov said he had known Tamerlan in Boston, where he lived until about three years ago, and has not had any contact with him since. He declined to describe the nature of his acquaintance with Tamerlan or the Tsarnaev family, but said he had never met the family members who are now accusing him of radicalizing Tamerlan. He also confirmed he had been interviewed by the FBI and that he has cooperated with the investigation."
I’ve been cooperating entirely with the FBI. I gave them my computer and my phone and everything I wanted to show I haven’t done anything. And they said they are about to return them to me. And the agents who talked told me they are about to close my case.

No comments: