Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Marriage Offer to Save Snowden

Just popped up in my email, from a "Junior" in Brazil.  I guess I could send via snail mail to "Snowden, Moscow Airport, Russia."
Good afternoon, I am following the case with Edward Joseph Snowden, and I think I can help it, because I'm Brazilian, single. And I offer to marry him so he can live in Brazil. I do not know the legal effects in relation to this, but the marriage of persons of the same sex is permitted by the Federal Supreme Court and is accepted in all registries in Brazil principalemnte here in São Paulo capital. Just do not know of a legal form legal to do so and what gaps exist in the Brazilian constitution for this, because I offer to marry him.
 

No comments: