Featured Post

Click Here for Early Reviews of My Book--and My New Blog

Monday, October 31, 2016

Click Here for Early Reviews of My Book--and My New Blog

Just a reminder that Crown has launched a cool site devoted to my upcoming book The Tunnels, and I have been blogging there, related to that, while continuing on other subjects here.  It includes videos, photos, excerpts from the book and posts derived from it (including U2 and Springsteen and an MGM drama), and naturally the latest early acclaim for the book and blurbs from well-known writers.   So far there's praise from the Washington Post, The Guardian and Christian Science Monitor, a "starred" review from Publishers Weekly, a rave from Kirkus, and blurbs from Bill Moyers, Alan Furst, Frederick Forsyth and others.

1 comment:

台達徵信社 said...

良心和熱情是台達徵信社所有同仁的動力來源,完美解決客戶的每一項任務是我們唯一的目標。