Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get Your Radiation-in-a-Tub Now

Yes, we love those mock-Amazon reviews when they go viral.  Yesterday we brought you the PlayMobil airport security checks.   Now comes 447 reviews of radioactive materials in a can 9for testing Geiger counters etc.).. Highlights:  "The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price!" "I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty." But good for  the complexion--gives it nice glow--forever!

And here's another fun thread for a book about "How to Avoid Huge Ships."  Sample review:
This book helped me really approach the subject of huge ships with my kids in an honest, open and non judgmental way. Because of the insights this book provided, I can sleep a little better and cope with the reality that I can't always be there to protect my kids from huge ships, especially as they become adults. I'm confident that my teens, when confronted by a huge ship, are much better prepared to make wiser decisions than I did. At the very least my children certainly know that they can always come to me if they have any concerns, questions or just need my support when it comes to the topic of huge ships.

No comments: