Featured Post

Click Here for Early Reviews of My Book--and My New Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Moving Write Along

Just thought I'd let you know that after almost exactly three years my daily (often six or seven days a week) blogging at The Nation is no more, but I'll now be penning a weekly column.  Look for it in a few days.  It will also largely focus on the media, along with some side trips.   Image at left from a fan of my record-setting WikiLeaks live-blogging.

Right now there's no fixed day for it, allowing me to peg it to a hot topic and post when ready.   Each column will be a little more substantial than many of the blog posts, with original research and commentary,

I'll be continuing the daily tradition here, with multiple posts, as usual,  each day.  And here's a link to my latest books.    My photo blog here.  Obviously I am now open to new writing and work, so drop me a line at:  epic1934@aol.com. 

No comments: