Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Monday, April 1, 2013

Moving Write Along

Just thought I'd let you know that after almost exactly three years my daily (often six or seven days a week) blogging at The Nation is no more, but I'll now be penning a weekly column.  Look for it in a few days.  It will also largely focus on the media, along with some side trips.   Image at left from a fan of my record-setting WikiLeaks live-blogging.

Right now there's no fixed day for it, allowing me to peg it to a hot topic and post when ready.   Each column will be a little more substantial than many of the blog posts, with original research and commentary,

I'll be continuing the daily tradition here, with multiple posts, as usual,  each day.  And here's a link to my latest books.    My photo blog here.  Obviously I am now open to new writing and work, so drop me a line at:  epic1934@aol.com. 

No comments: