Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Thursday, September 11, 2014

But Dubya's the True American 'Goat' of 9/11

You can still purchase George W. Bush's favorite children's tale, "The Pet Goat" (often inaccurately referred to as "My Pet Goat") at Amazon, part of a collection (as it always was), but long ago they scrubbed the hundreds of sarcastic reviews after they gained wide notice.  Only two such reviews remain today since the story's place in 9/11 lore has started to fade into history.  "Well, after my friend Andy came in and interrupted me, I still kept reading this book because, one, I know when I have a good book in my hands...."  Here's one summary of the tale's history and 9/11.  Below the edited though endless minutes of Bush silence on 9/11.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ferrari said...

I'm astonished to learn that Kerry, our top diplomat is spending today of all days with Kissinger, the architect of the 1st 9/11, whom Obama has protected from accountability for his role in the attack on Chile and later the entire continent via Operation Condor. Reading to children pales in comparison because Mr.Kerry has had decades to respond to that first 9/11. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/kerry-syria_n_3903888.html