Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Tuesday preview

Mark Halperin over at Time's "The Page" lists dozens of the latest polls state-by-state. Obama moving up or even ahead (via Zogby and Rasmussen) in California -- that's the key one -- and some other places but Hillary maintains lead in most places. McCain is romping -- he even gets the cover of Newsweek tomorrow -- tho Romney has a shot in California, which would keep him in the race.

If you are like me, it will be a very late night Tuesday. But California primaries always remind me of the sad night in 1968 when I stayed up very late and was still watching TV in the early hours when the RFK assassination happened practically before my eyes. It was so late I didn't even go upstairs and wake my parents....The latest poll results:
http://thepage.time.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was 10 at the time, and I remember that night so well. I stayed up late, but not that late, and when I got up the next morning, my Mom told me what happened. A terribly sad memory.