- His campaign bumper sticker: "If babies had guns, they wouldn't be aborted."
- This tweet: "The best thing about the Earth is if you poke holes in it oil and gas come out."
- And this one: "Democrats are playing the knockout game with your health insurance."
- The time he raffled off an AR-15 as a campaign fundraiser.
- The second time he raffled off an AR-15 as a campaign fundraiser.
- His interview with Ted Nugent, in which he wondered whether victims of gun violence who advocated for gun control were "useful idiots"?
- His decision to bring Nugent as his plus one to last year's state of the union.
- His (empty) threat to impeach President Obama over gun control.
- The time he compared Obama to Saddam Hussein.
- The time he explained he would vote against the Violence Against Women Act because it helps "men dressed up as women."
- The $350,000 in income that's unexplained in his personal financial disclosures.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Even Too Crazy for Texas?
started collecting choice Stockman quotes. Perhaps I will start a daily feature on this race. Quotes sampler. And see @stockmansenate.
is author of a dozen books (click on covers at right), including the new "THE TUNNELS: Escapes Under the Berlin Wall and the Historic Films the JFK White House Tried to Kill." He was the longtime editor of Editor & Publisher. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: @GregMitch